Contribute your work to EXACT
We invite new submissions to the EXACT Analytical Conduction Toolbox. Although we started with a specific team of consultants, we recognize that there are many others whose knowledge and experience could provide significant benefits to this project.
Why you should contribute
- Display your work in a forum established the National Science Foundation.
- Add to the success of this growing library of analytical solutions.
- Join with established researchers in heat conduction and diffusion.
- Receive recognition with your name and affiliation listed on the EXACT web site.
Steps to contribute
- Check that the case that you propose is not already available on the EXACT web site.
- Start with an exploratory submission: send one of us (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) a one-page proposal with the complete boundary value problem and the heat conduction number of your case.
- If you receive word that your proposal is acceptable,
- Focus your work on the mathematics and use explanatory words sparingly.
- Include intrinsic verification (required). Previously published solutions are welcome because by adding verification your contribution will be new and uniquely yours.
- Conform to the template for new cases posted on the EXACT web site.
- Conform to the notation list posted on the EXACT web site.
- Send us your work as a pdf file (Adobe Acrobat format).